So in tribute to my "E3". . . .I will share some pictures of my sweet Easton. I am really loving having a camera phone now with baby number three too. No more running for the camera!!
Four months ago today, Easton pulled up for the first time. I thought for sure he'd be walking by now, but it hasn't happened yet. He's been pushing anything that will slide along the floor lately, but hasn't taken off hands free.
![]() |
| Add caption |
Just the other day he climbed up and sat down on the table that Eric has his toy farm on; I guess he needed a closer look. Dad says that he will make a good roofer or silo climber some day. That's my kind of perspective. There's got to be good reason for a child to have that inner need to climb everything without any fear.
He has the sweetest smile and biggest eyes that can melt my heart, and as I always tell him when he's into mischief, "it's a good thing you're so cute. . .." My favorite place he likes to get into is my last picture. My absolute favorite summertime chore is doing laundry and putting it out on the clothesline. This little guy has mastered the art of climbing into the basket WITHOUT tipping it over. It's hilarious to watch him sit in there. He even handed me all the socks to hang on the line one day. Blessings wrapped up with baby soft skin, and curly hair. Yes indeed.
![]() |
| I don't remember getting this cute boy off the line! |





What a great post; I love the pics!
ReplyDelete